Names Maker V.2 Names Maker V.2

A start

I guess it's a nifty idea, I didn't try to import it to a movie, but looking at the example it didn't look too good. I know I couldn't see the last two things, but I don't think it'll look that much better.

Work on it though, it's very intresting. Add more options to it, fonts and such I guess. Also, I didn't look too good either. I know it's not supposed to be eye-candy, but it looks rather ugly.

Work on it though, and keep at it!

nonsense.pt(3-2).no!2 nonsense.pt(3-2).no!2

Lame and easy

Very easy, but even more boring. I'm sure you've done many other flashes better than this one, and surely hope so.

Holding down a button until you're opponent dies with bad graphics and stops makin annoying sounds doesn't feel like something you feel like doing. Nice to see that you've tried again :)

Speedy Orc! Speedy Orc!

Fun, but too short

This is a very entertaining game, really fast and new. It's too short though, if this game would be much longer with new level in the new worlds it would be an awesome game. Make more of these games.

The graphics were fine, the music was great for the fast style the game has.

Keep it up!

Spang! Spang!

Very nice

Great job! Really entertaining. The graphics were nice, the music was really good. It wasn't too easy, nor too hard.

There didn't seem to be that many power-ups, but that didn't matter. It was very fun to play, so keep making good games! Great work!

Street Rampage Street Rampage

Nice start

The game had some buggs, the guys sometimes didn't appear and such.

To simply kill one person and then click next and kill another, doesn't work as a game for that long, as you get sick of it. Work on this, make it longer and add stuff. Keep improving and this can become much better.

Inglor Day 05 Inglor Day 05

Entertaining

The graphics were horrible, the sound and music were far from good, and the funny could not be found.

But at the end of the day, this is an entertaining game. Fast pased, different buttons to push and oh so random. Nice.

The music kept restarting after you turned it off and entered a new level though, that was annoying.

Keep it up!

Foreverkul responds:

You helped Asvegren with blobbob! That was a fun game! Thanks, it not sposed to have good graphics and I kinda tryed to get annoying music :)

Flash Draw 2 Flash Draw 2

Awesome!

That was really cool! Great effects, and a nice time waster. Hard to actually draw anything, but easy to make cool things :D

Great job!

Drop! 1.5 Drop! 1.5

Timewaster.

Nice style, good choice of music. Really chill-out kind of game, and a great timewaster. The animation on the guy could have been better, and the jump sound was way too loud and annoying.

Nice work, keep at it!

Catch the rings Catch the rings

Unique

I have never seen anything like this before.
This is absolutely great.

Work on it though, make bette graphics and gameplay. Levels are better than just collecting rings. Make obstacles and such.

If you work on this a little bit, you will go far. Very far. Frontpage and everything. Don't let me down now.

Great job!

your-biggest-fan responds:

I will try not to let you down buddy but not a front page movie
Look out for a camera controlled game soon...

The Doughnuts Show The Doughnuts Show

Entertaining

Great choice of music, nice backgrounds.
Some of them were impressive, others were funny, and others were, well, nothing much.

Wonderful time waster.