View Profile DonDoli

All 45 Movie Reviews

6 w/ Responses

Entertaining and intresting

Very nicely done, this would sure be a nice way to learn. The whole animation was put together really well, the graphics were alright and good enough and the choice of music was outstanding.

The celebrity cast was entartaining aswell.

Keep it up.

Nice tutorial

Really easy to understand, very easy to learn. Good job, especially with the T-shirt thing. Very informative.

Great job!

Kinda lame

The only alright thing about this is the song, which you didn't make yourself either. The graphics were horrible, and so was the rest. I'm sure you've gotten better over the years, but this one isn't good at all.

Nice short

Great animation, nice graphics. Very smoothe. Really good style and sound. But it was very short, and lacking a real plot. If you make more, make it longer, doesn't mean you have to make it lame.

Meh

That was kinda lame, but I guess the whole sign post thingy made it better. It was nothing new, and it almost made me smile. The graphics were a start, so keep trying. And also try to fix a preloader.

Keep them coming, and you'll see that they will get better.

SpRiTeBLaZe responds:

thanx for the inspirment

Alright trailer

Yeah, it's a nice trailer, but it's way too short, even for a trailer. The graphics were very nice, like they often are in clock movies. Good luck with the full project, it looks promising.

Hilarious

Oh man, that was funny. After all these flashes you're still going strong. The graphics and animation are really nice, the sound is great and so is the voice-acting. Great job!

I can't wait for TN4!

Alright

Good for a first, the graphis on the trees and such wasn't that good, the animation on the sticks was average, but the backround looked very nice.

You could have made them look different from each other, so it would be easier to see who's who.

The sound and music was good aswell.

Funny

It was kind of hard to always hear what they were saying, so speak more clearly or add subtitles. The graphis were ok, not so good but they were alright.

At first I thought it was kinda lame, but you surprised me. It was rather funny, so good job and keep it up!

Awesome

That sure made me chuckle :D

I can't believe it won a Daily Feature, even for beeing so long ago.

Classic.