View Profile DonDoli

45 Movie Reviews

Entertaining and intresting

Very nicely done, this would sure be a nice way to learn. The whole animation was put together really well, the graphics were alright and good enough and the choice of music was outstanding.

The celebrity cast was entartaining aswell.

Keep it up.

Nice tutorial

Really easy to understand, very easy to learn. Good job, especially with the T-shirt thing. Very informative.

Great job!

Kinda lame

The only alright thing about this is the song, which you didn't make yourself either. The graphics were horrible, and so was the rest. I'm sure you've gotten better over the years, but this one isn't good at all.

26 Game Reviews

A start

I guess it's a nifty idea, I didn't try to import it to a movie, but looking at the example it didn't look too good. I know I couldn't see the last two things, but I don't think it'll look that much better.

Work on it though, it's very intresting. Add more options to it, fonts and such I guess. Also, I didn't look too good either. I know it's not supposed to be eye-candy, but it looks rather ugly.

Work on it though, and keep at it!

Fun, but too short

This is a very entertaining game, really fast and new. It's too short though, if this game would be much longer with new level in the new worlds it would be an awesome game. Make more of these games.

The graphics were fine, the music was great for the fast style the game has.

Keep it up!

Very nice

Great job! Really entertaining. The graphics were nice, the music was really good. It wasn't too easy, nor too hard.

There didn't seem to be that many power-ups, but that didn't matter. It was very fun to play, so keep making good games! Great work!

2 Audio Reviews

Kewl

Hey this was actually really good after a while. Good job and nice seeing you started submitting flash again :)

Kicking back and relaxing

This audio is just great. I've searched for it a long time since I heard it on the NG ranks handbook. The movie wouldn't be so good without this sound. That's why I liked it so much. Now he has changed sound, big mistake. The only thing I didn't really like was the looping though. Keep it up.

DREAM IS DESTINY